Nearly 8,000 cattlemen gathered in New Orleans for the 2019 Cattle Industry Convention and Trade Show.
Photos from the Convention
- Stockmanship & Stewardship program announces dates, locations for 2019 campaign
- NCBA's Cattlemen to Cattlemen returns with new episodes
- Markets expected to continue strong; leverage shift on the horizon
- Education takes center stage during Cattlemen’s College at 2019 Cattle Industry Convention & NCBA Trade Show in New Orleans
- NCBA announces 2019 Policy Priorities
- Geaux time: Cattle Industry Convention and NCBA Trade Show kicks off in New Orleans
- Secretary of Agriculure to speak at 2019 Cattle Industry Convention
Stories from the Convention
Wednesday, January 30, 2019
Incoming Cattlemen’s Beef Board Chairman Chuck Coffey said his favorite part of going to the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association Cattle Industry Convention is the people he gets to meet. But the current vice-chairman, Coffey, admits they’re also there to work.
Friday, February 02, 2018
Two of the largest beef breed associations in the U.S. have teamed up to offer commercial cattlemen a groundbreaking, genetically verified program to improve their bottom line. The Red Angus Association of America and the American Hereford Association introduced the Premium Red Baldy program…
The LaNiña weather pattern has been causing wide-range drought across the United States for the past few years. CattleFax meteorologist Art Douglas said we should expect to get through the next three months and then see relief from the drought.
Thursday, February 01, 2018
National Cattlemen’s Beef Association President Craig Uden on Feb. 1 issued the following statement regarding the announcement that U.S. Sen. Jeff Flake is dropping his hold on the nomination of Gregg Doud to be the Chief Agricultural Negotiator in the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative:
The National Cattlemen’s Beef Association on Feb. 1 announced the Jim O’Haco Cattle Company of Winslow, Arizona, as the winner of the 2017 Environmental Stewardship Award Program. The award was presented at the 2018 Cattle Industry Convention and NCBA Trade Show in Phoenix, Arizona.