The Kansas Department of Transportation announced that permits still are being issued in many areas across the state to anyone wanting to harvest hay on Kansas highway right of way.

Permit applications are available at any time by either party and all operations shall be in accord with requirements and guidelines set by KDOT. Permits to harvest will be issued in the order in which they are received.

Any person, firm or corporation wanting to mow or bale hay will need to submit a permit application to the KDOT office in their area.

For additional information, contact the local KDOT area staff.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.