National Collegiate Agriculture Ambassadors Workshops
National Collegiate Agriculture Ambassadors promote agriculture awareness through interactive workshops designed to inspire deeper thinking about our food system.
Lexi Wingerson is serving as an ambassador this year and is available to facilitate workshops on the following topics:
- What is Organic?
- General Leadership and Leadership in Ag
- Farm to Table
- Modern Farming Practices & Technology
- Fact or Fiction- Sorting out the Truth about Ag in the Media
- Everyday Ag- Where is Ag in our Everyday Lives?
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Feeding the Growing World Population
- Specific Ag Topics: Wool production, dairy production, beef production, pollination, food deserts, food safety, ag transportation, animal ag
Visit this link for more information about the Ag Ambassador program through National FFA:
Contact Lexi to set up a workshop at email@example.com