Chapter FFA Degree
To be eligible to receive the Chapter FFA Degree from the chapter, the member must meet the following minimum qualifications: - To be eligible to receive the Chapter FFA Degree from the chapter, the member must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Must have received the Greenhand FFA Degree.
- Must have satisfactorily completed the equivalent of at least 180 hours of systematic school instruction in agricultural education at or above the ninth grade level, have in operation an approved supervised agricultural experience program, and be enrolled in an agricultural education course.
- Have participated in the planning and conducting of at least three official functions in the chapter Program of Activities.
- Have earned and productively invested at least $150 by the member's own efforts or worked at least forty-five hours in excess of scheduled class time, or a combination thereof, and have developed plans for continued growth and improvement in a supervised agricultural experience program.
- Have effectively led a group discussion for 15 minutes.
- Have demonstrated five procedures of parliamentary law.
- Show progress toward individual achievement in the FFA award programs.
- Have a satisfactory scholastic record.
- Submit a written application for the Chapter FFA Degree.
Other requirements may be established by the chapter and/or the state FFA association. Â